APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
The BWPO is pleased to announce the opening of nominations for the 2020 Faculty Pillar Awards. Faculty members in academic medical centers serve in multiple capacities as mentors, innovators, collaborators, and community leaders. This award program was established in 2013 to recognize Brigham faculty for achievement in one, or more, of the five pillars of academic medicine:
- Community Service
- Diversity & Inclusion
Please consider nominating a colleague, mentor, and/or leader whose accomplishments merit recognition. Note, there are two awards for non-faculty members, including a Postdoctoral Leadership Award for research fellows at HMS, as well as a Contribution to Faculty Development and Diversity Award, for any BWH/BWPO employee who made significant achievements in supporting this pillar.
Award nominations can be submitted by all faculty or other Brigham employees.
If you have any questions, please contact: BWPOFDW@bwh.harvard.edu
Categories for recognition:
- Senior Faculty Mentor Award
- Junior Faculty Mentor Award
- Clinical Teacher Award
- Educational Program Leadership Award
- Educational Research Award
- Research Collaboration Award
- Research Innovation Award
- Research Leadership Award
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow Leadership Award
- Community Service Awards
- Community Service Award
- Research Community Service Award
Diversity and Inclusion Awards
- Diversity and Inclusion Service Award
- Contribution to Faculty Development and Diversity Award